Individual Points can be viewed here: [link]
Members should check their points regularly to see if they have achieved any objectives!
*All users are ranked by alphabetical order. Data last updated: October 11, 2012.
[Introduction & FAQ]-[Rules]-[Folders]-[Character Creation]-[NPC Creation]-[Worldscape]
[Lore]-[Märchen]-[Keepers]-[List of Forgotten]-[Archives]
Submissions into Folders are separated into the following:
- <Event> = Art that is related to specific event guidelines and topics.
- "Story Life" = All misc. non-event related art or event art that is finished after event folders are closed.
- Blank Memes = All meme templates created by artists. These get set amount of points: 2.
- Memes = Finished memes are rated like normal Story Life submissions.
- Worldscape = Art and writing that follows strict guidelines here: <TBA>.
Accumulation of points will lead to the unlocking of things for your individual story characters and for the whole group (so we'll all be aiming for something together!)
• Every submission will receive 1, 3, or 5 points. These points will count for Personal Objectives and Group storyline Objectives.
1 Point = uncolored, draft-like, unfinished, sketchy stuff
3 Points = cleaned lineart, rough colored sketches; blank memes.
5 Points = finished colored pieces, comics, or things that make us go, awesome!
*Note: All submissions will be ranked based on the rest of your gallery, not overall artistic skill.
• Depending on which element(s) are "dominant" in your submissions when you achieve a certain goal, such as a special item or weapon, the item you receive will change. So, the item you will get may be be different from an item someone else will get after turning in the same amount of points.
• Group Points will work in the same way. Areas will be unveiled depending on the dominant element(s) in the submissions to the group.
*Note: It's like if you were buying from a shop, your points will be subtracted after obtaining the item, so choose wisely! (Group points are unaffected by this.)
[5 POINTS] = "Remember Me" Beacon. (Forgotten Stories only)
[15 POINTS] = Qualify for Keeper Quest A. (permanent)
[25 POINTS] = 1 Consumable Item.
[35 POINTS] = 1 Non-Consumable Item.
[40 POINTS] = 1 Defensive Item.
[60 POINTS] = 1 Offensive Item.
[67 POINTS] = 1 Higher-Level Non-Consumable Item.
[82 POINTS] = 1 Defensive Equipment.
[89 POINTS] = 1 Offensive Equipment.
[120 POINTS] = 1 Higher-Level Defensive Equipment.
[132 POINTS] = 1 Higher-Level Offensive Equipment.
[250 POINTS] = 1 Familiar or Transformation (of your choice).
To obtain the item once you have enough points, you must send a note to the group titled: "Item Shop." In the subject, specifically copy the line of what you plan to buy. For example:
"[25 POINTS] = Qualify for Keeper Quest A."
*Note: New story lines will be added as the group continues.
[Every 400 POINTS] = Reveal new area. *Note: Another area currently revealed may become "endangered" and disappear. If this happens, there will be a chance to "save" it.
[1000 POINTS] = "The Forgotten Tale" Part 2.
[1800 POINTS] = "The Forgotten Tale" Part 3.
[2000 POINTS] = Reveal new region. *Note: Regions, once revealed, will stay revealed, though the areas in them may change.
[3000 POINTS] = "The Forgotten Tale" Final Conclusion. *All points are reset at this time.
*Note: Counter resets after issuance of each quest.
[0/10 People] = Once 10 or more people qualify, 1 Keeper Quest A is issued.
[0/15 People] = Once 15 people have completed Keeper Quest A, Keeper Quest B is issued.
[0/20 People] = Once 20 people have completed Keeper Quest B, Keeper Quest C is issued.
*Note: All reqs are subject to change depending on number of members and activity in the group.